Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring butterfly


This three dimensional card was fun to make but awful to photograph. My new digital camera just didn't seem to be able to cope with it so I apologise for the poor photo. The pattern (Spring card template) came from Jana's blog. I trimmed the top of the template so it was straight across the top instead of coming up to a point. I then stamped the butterfly (part of a Tin Can Mail stamp) and coloured with the pencilled twink method from Technique Junkies. This was mounted on top a piece of bright pink paper that I had embossed in my cuttlebug. The corner decorations were cut in the cuttlebug. The whole card folds flat for posting. It is a fun template that could be adapted to so many different uses. I certainly with be using it again. I just hope that I can get a better photo next time.

No comments: