Monday, March 31, 2008

Lighthouses




I had to make a birthday card for a friend yesterday. Her request for her birthday was a piece of artwork with a lighthouse. Well, this is what she got. The stamp is a PSX one that was stamped onto cream paper. I used coloured pencil and Twinkling H2Os to highlight the stamp. This was torn and added to dark blue card that had been stamped with the seagulls. Green metallic paper embossed in the Cuttlebug finished the card once mounted onto a mid blue base card. I like the ability to say Happy Birthday without using a text stamp. The embossing is more subtle and fits into the card design. I was pleased with the layout for this card and plan to use it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being the birthday girl, I really loved receiving this card and I appreciate all the effort that went into it. Thanks Kathy.