Thursday, August 7, 2008

Irises blooming


This springtime card was created for a friend. The irises (Hero Arts) were stamped onto white card with copper Brilliance Ink. This was then coloured using Twinkling H2Os.
The background flourishes were stamped on the green card with Versamark. The long purple triangle is torn from a piece of embossed paper. Isn't it a great pattern. I would love to have an embossing folder with a similar design. Unfortunately it is a piece of commercially embossed paper. The card was finished with a scalloped oval cut with my Nestabilites. Another Hero arts stamp completes the card with the saying.
As you can tell, I enjoy using the Twinkling H2Os as I find they are easy to use and very convenient. I have all mine stored in a storage box that is all divided up into compartments. I have them sorted by colour groups and I can store them there without having to put their lids on.

No comments: