Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A 10 minute card


It is always nice to have a card design that can be used for almost any occasion and that can be created very quickly. This is one of those designs. I love the background paper and the colours that I found at my LSS. However you could use any scrapbooking paper. I stamped onto the aqua card with a circular stamp from the Inkadinkadoo Round Frames set. I used Brilliance Pearlescent Jade ink but it doesn't show well in the photo. I find the clear stamps great to use for accurate placement etc but they still don't stamp as well as rubber. I then used my circle Nestabilities to cut the pink and the cream layer. The sentiment was stamped onto the cream and then I sponged the edges with Caramel Adirondack. The layers were assembled with foam dots to add dimension. This is now in the post to a friend who is having a tough time. Hopefully it will cheer her day.

No comments: